When we launched Two Sides U.S. earlier this year we made a commitment to provide top service to our members. As part of this commitment we decided to prepare and distribute an annual Member Satisfaction Survey. Although we have only been operating officially for about 7 months, we issued our first survey in June this year.
The survey was sent to 590 participants in our various U.S. member companies and allied organizations. A total of 86 participants responded, which is almost a 15% response rate. This is a good start.
Here is a summary of the results based on the questions we asked:
- How do you rate the value that Two Sides brings to your company? 94% answered good to very good
- Do you agree with the Myths and Facts message? 97% answered yes to very much
- How often do you use the Two Sides website? 63% answered “occasionally”, 27% often, 6% regularly
- How easy is it to navigate the website? 25% answered “somewhat”, 73% easy to very easy
When we asked participants to rank upcoming initiatives in order of importance:
- 56% said the upcoming ad campaign was very important and 36% said somewhat important
- 77% said the ongoing environmental claims campaign (engaging with companies making anti-paper and print claims) was very important and 16% said somewhat important.
For the full survey report, go to our Member Page.
Our very simple conclusion is: we are on the right track!
Our plan is now to continue doing what has worked well, such as member services and messaging (face-to-face meetings, webinars, etc…), keep on updating our Myths & Facts, our detailed fact sheets & web resources, and carry-on with our environmental claims campaign and our new ad campaign.
There are always opportunities for improvement. For example, we plan to get better at spreading the word via social media. So you can expect more tweets, blogs and discussions in the coming year. We will gradually make the website easier to navigate , and we will be introducing a new user-friendly consumer website to support our ad campaign. Stay tuned.
So once again…thanks for your feedback!
President and COO
Two Sides U.S., Inc.